Play Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fun-Cravers and all!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of my post isnt loading for my other computer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FungiBoy
Wonton Soup Co.
FungiBoy

Number of posts : 141
User Comments : Wonton Soup on the go
Mood :
One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Special Info
Rewards: Koolbeans Award
Infractions: 0/5

One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Empty
PostSubject: One of my post isnt loading for my other computer   One of my post isnt loading for my other computer EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:53 am

I post the ''Find the misspelled word topic''. Every time i go on it, it doesnt load.When i click on the topic the web just became plain white and i have to go back to this site again. i checked to see if my laptop works. the laptop can load to the page ,but not my other computer i need to see why its like this
Back to top Go down
Mayu
Community Princess
Mayu

Number of posts : 295
Mood :
One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Special Info
Rewards: Treasured Helper
Infractions: N/A

PostSubject: Re: One of my post isnt loading for my other computer   One of my post isnt loading for my other computer EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:26 pm

may b ur comp needs 2clear up on the history so dat it cud work queen
Back to top Go down
dsdude10
The DS Forum Master
The DS Forum Master
dsdude10

Number of posts : 112
Mood :
One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: 2nd most active user

PostSubject: Re: One of my post isnt loading for my other computer   One of my post isnt loading for my other computer EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:31 am

try refreshing the page, that works for me
Back to top Go down
http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/
Dark Guardian
Community Fun Owner
Dark Guardian

Number of posts : 332
Mood :
One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: Forum Creator, 1st most active user

PostSubject: Re: One of my post isnt loading for my other computer   One of my post isnt loading for my other computer EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm sure that DsDude10 is right. Simply refreshing the page will most likely work on every lagging page that people experience everyday.
Back to top Go down
https://play.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my post isnt loading for my other computer   One of my post isnt loading for my other computer Empty

Back to top Go down

One of my post isnt loading for my other computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play Forumz! :: Other Stuff :: Garbage-
Jump to: