Play Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fun-Cravers and all!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forumer of the Month - June

Go down 
4 posters

Who should be FOTM?
FungiBoy
Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_lcap0%Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DSdude10
Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_lcap20%Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
SHdude
Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_lcap0%Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Soren
Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_lcap20%Forumer of the Month - June I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Happy
 20% [ 1 ]
XxanimecookiexX
 0% [ 0 ]
Ihaveamac
 20% [ 1 ]
Hobomctyler
 20% [ 1 ]
VelzaKid
 0% [ 0 ]
Stargem2001
 0% [ 0 ]
Maryam - The Hero of Kvatch
 0% [ 0 ]
2zzzZ
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dark Guardian
Community Fun Owner
Dark Guardian

Number of posts : 332
Mood :
Forumer of the Month - June Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forumer of the Month - June Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: Forum Creator, 1st most active user
Infractions: N/A

Forumer of the Month - June Empty
PostSubject: Forumer of the Month - June   Forumer of the Month - June EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:53 am

This will last until July, when the winner is chosen. Anyone except the the last chosen winner can be FOTM.

Note: Once we pass 20 users, we will only nominate the top posters (excluding forum owner) to take part to be forumer of the month.

Enjoy and good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://play.forumotion.com/
Mayu
Community Princess
Mayu

Number of posts : 295
Mood :
Forumer of the Month - June Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Forumer of the Month - June Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Special Info
Rewards: Treasured Helper

PostSubject: Re: Forumer of the Month - June   Forumer of the Month - June EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 am

I have voted Soren!
Back to top Go down
hobomctyler
Call Of Duty Master

Number of posts : 26
Mood :
Forumer of the Month - June Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forumer of the Month - June Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

Special Info
Rewards: 3rd Best COD player worldwide for 2009
Infractions: 0/5

PostSubject: Re: Forumer of the Month - June   Forumer of the Month - June EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 am

vote for the hobo (hobomctyler)

YES WE CAN
Back to top Go down
Happy
Talker
Talker
Happy

Number of posts : 41
Mood :
Forumer of the Month - June Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Forumer of the Month - June Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-26

Special Info
Rewards: None
Infractions: 0/5

PostSubject: Re: Forumer of the Month - June   Forumer of the Month - June EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:59 pm

what is FOTM
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian
Community Fun Owner
Dark Guardian

Number of posts : 332
Mood :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: Forum Creator, 1st most active user

PostSubject: Re: Forumer of the Month - June   Forumer of the Month - June EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:07 am

"FOTM" is simply an abbreviation for Forumer of the Month.
Back to top Go down
https://play.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forumer of the Month - June   Forumer of the Month - June Empty

Back to top Go down

Forumer of the Month - June
Page 1 of 1