Play Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fun-Cravers and all!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theres new things!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayu
Community Princess
Mayu

Number of posts : 295
Mood :
Theres new things! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Theres new things! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Special Info
Rewards: Treasured Helper
Infractions: N/A

Theres new things! Empty
PostSubject: Theres new things!   Theres new things! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Neopets has came a long way from 1998. It used to only be a world, where animals are groomed and fed for battles and competitions. Now there's more.

You can explore places, play video games to gain currency, design a house, create the look for your neopet, use HTML codes to design your shop/gallery/profile each and even personally make your own webpage for your individual neopet.

Discuss the rest here! queen
Back to top Go down
hobomctyler
Call Of Duty Master

Number of posts : 26
Mood :
Theres new things! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Theres new things! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

Special Info
Rewards: 3rd Best COD player worldwide for 2009
Infractions: 0/5

Theres new things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theres new things!   Theres new things! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:51 pm

I once played neopets and i tried to go on there again but my account was deleted for in activity but never fear iam going to make a new account as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
Adora
Small Posters.
Small Posters.
Adora

Number of posts : 25
Mood :
Theres new things! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Theres new things! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-03

Theres new things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theres new things!   Theres new things! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Mine got deleted for inactivity too, but I have made a new account! I remember the first time I played Neopets, when I was nine or eight. It was the best site ever! My favorite games were the Hannah's Caves games - the only adventure game with a girl in a dress that I'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Mayu
Community Princess
Mayu

Number of posts : 295
Mood :
Theres new things! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Theres new things! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Special Info
Rewards: Treasured Helper
Infractions: N/A

Theres new things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theres new things!   Theres new things! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:52 pm

I play dat gam heaps!!!
mi accont isnt gone tho =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theres new things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theres new things!   Theres new things! Empty

Back to top Go down

Theres new things!
Page 1 of 1