Play Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fun-Cravers and all!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is your best day of the week?

Go down 
5 posters

What is your favorite day of the week?
Monday
Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_lcap14%Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Wednesday
Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_lcap0%Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_lcap14%Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Friday
Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_lcap29%Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Saturday
Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_lcap43%Which is your best day of the week? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Sunday
 0% [ 0 ]
(N/A)(Don't vote for this one,this is purposely made, because it is for decorations.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
FungiBoy
Wonton Soup Co.
FungiBoy

Number of posts : 141
User Comments : Wonton Soup on the go
Mood :
Which is your best day of the week? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Which is your best day of the week? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Special Info
Rewards: Koolbeans Award
Infractions: 0/5

Which is your best day of the week? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:15 am

Which is your best day of the week.

Mine is Saturday
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian
Community Fun Owner
Dark Guardian

Number of posts : 332
Mood :
Which is your best day of the week? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which is your best day of the week? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: Forum Creator, 1st most active user
Infractions: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:00 pm

I chosen Thursdays, because that's when i naturally see everyone be that time every week, somehow Smile
Back to top Go down
https://play.forumotion.com/
ihaveamac
Whisperer
Whisperer
ihaveamac

Number of posts : 37
Mood :
Which is your best day of the week? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Which is your best day of the week? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

Special Info
Rewards: Great Advisor/Mentor

PostSubject: Re: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:32 am

Friday is my best day.
Back to top Go down
Mayu
Community Princess
Mayu

Number of posts : 295
Mood :
Which is your best day of the week? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Which is your best day of the week? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-25

Special Info
Rewards: Treasured Helper

PostSubject: Re: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:41 am

Tuesday! bcuz dats wen mi skool has the best subjects dat i enjoy on.
Back to top Go down
hobomctyler
Call Of Duty Master

Number of posts : 26
Mood :
Which is your best day of the week? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which is your best day of the week? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

Special Info
Rewards: 3rd Best COD player worldwide for 2009
Infractions: 0/5

PostSubject: Re: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:47 pm

saturday because I get to see all my friends and its the weekend
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian
Community Fun Owner
Dark Guardian

Number of posts : 332
Mood :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: Forum Creator, 1st most active user

PostSubject: Re: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm

It looks like everyone sure enjoys Saturdays and Fridays here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://play.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your best day of the week?   Which is your best day of the week? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your best day of the week?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play Forumz! :: Rules and Forum Things :: Polls-
Jump to: