Play Forumz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Fun-Cravers and all!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow... 2 Years already?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dsdude10
The DS Forum Master
The DS Forum Master
dsdude10

Number of posts : 112
Mood :
Wow... 2 Years already? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Wow... 2 Years already? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: 2nd most active user
Infractions: N/A

Wow... 2 Years already? Empty
PostSubject: Wow... 2 Years already?   Wow... 2 Years already? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

Wow. It seems like I've just started using scratch a couple of days ago. I've been on scratch for almost 2 years now! Shocked Anyways, I remember the day when my cousin showed me scratch and I made my first project. I showed my family and her family and they all loved it. Every since to this day, I've been using scratch to make animations and games.
If you don't use scratch, you should, it's really fun, easy to use, and educational.

And another funny fact is that it turns how ihaveamac and I registered on scratch the same day
Back to top Go down
http://the-ds-forum.forummotion.com/
Dark Guardian
Community Fun Owner
Dark Guardian

Number of posts : 332
Mood :
Wow... 2 Years already? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wow... 2 Years already? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Special Info
Rewards: Forum Creator, 1st most active user
Infractions: N/A

Wow... 2 Years already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow... 2 Years already?   Wow... 2 Years already? EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:08 am

whoa, that's a wonderful thing that happened. Smile

ihaveamac showed me the website, probably a few years later. I've gotten used to the functions, but I'm about to make another board, for people to take down notes about making certain features that they can do on scratch for their games, movies etc.
Back to top Go down
https://play.forumotion.com/

Wow... 2 Years already?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play Forumz! :: Other Stuff :: Garbage :: Websites Section :: Special Websites :: Scratch :: Experiences Board-
Jump to: